You might have blocked some applications in your facebook account, so that they stop posting on your facebook wall or you won’t see any updates related to them. All these facebook applications can still access any information about you or contact you if you don’t remove these applications completely from your account.
Follow the procedure to know how to remove these blocked applications completely from your facebook account.
1. Login to facebook in any Internet browser
2. Go to Facebook Account Privacy Settings
3. Under Privacy Settings, select Applications and Websites
4. Now click Edit Blocked Applications button as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Now click remove one by one for each facebook application to remove them completely from your account
6. That’s it – now these applications cannot access information about you or cant contact you.
We hope you found this tip helpful, you can read more facebook tips like this which we had written before on this blog.