Many times you may want to download some specific flash games and animations which you see on websites while browsing internet, we have previously posted about various tools and other ways to download flash animation to your computer like how to Record and Save Online Watched Videos and Flash Animations and Free Flash / Swf Animation Downloader
Here is another way to copy and save flash animation from websites to your computer by using the free tool called Sothink SWF Catcher Tool
Sothink SWF Catcher for Firefox helps you save multiple Flash based charts, presentations, e-cards, games and Flash movies in Firefox at the same time.
In order to download any SWF file with flash in firefox, follow the procedure given below.
1. Open Firefox and go to Tools > Sothink SWF Catcher (or press Alt+C) from the main menu of Firefox
2. You will now see Sothink SWF Catcher Sidebar now
3. Open any web page that contains Flash movies. After the page has been loaded, the Flash movie contained in the web page will be listed in the Sidebar.
4. Right click the Flash movie in the Sidebar and select Save… from the popup menu to save the Flash movie to your local disk.
For Internet Explorer
In order to download any SWF file with flash in Internet Explorer, follow the procedure given below. After the SWF Catcher for IE has been installed successfully, please open a page containing SWF in IE.
1. Open Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Sothink SWF Catcher from the main menu of Internet Explorer.
2. You will see Sothink SWF Catcher window now
3. Select the check box of the Flash movies in the window and click Save button to save the Flash animation or movie