Its quite common problem among people who complaint that after removing some viruses from their computer the C:\Windows\System32 Folder opens automatically every time on windows startup
System32 folder opens on windows startup
This problem is caused due to left over broken start-up entry or a virus in registry which means there are some entries in windows run which are pointing to incorrect values.
Let’s see how can you correct these entries in registry both manually and automatically.
As we know the incorrect registry values can cause this, lets see how can you correct these values in run in registry
Manual Method To Solve System32 Folder Problem
1. Open Start Menu >> Run and type regedit and press Enter
2. Navigate to the following registry path
3. Inspect all the values in the registry there could be a entry which points to some file in C:\Windows\System32 which does not exist.
4. Delete any registry with incorrect value
5. Exit registry and restart your computer
Note: Verify that all the values in these keys do not contain any incorrect, incomplete, or null entries (such as "").
Automatic Method To Solve System32 Folder Problem
Download this script from here, save it and double click the script to solve the system32 opening problem and restart your computer.