If you have some real media videos and audio files which refuse to play smoothly then you are not alone. At times media files get corrupted because of copying errors, disk errors or other kind of errors. In this tutorial, I will share a small and easy to use tool which can help you fix and repair the Real Media File Errors.
There is a simple and easy to use tool called the Ream Media File Inspector. The tools is really tiny and effective in repairing most common errors of the Real Media Files like :
- Check Real Media Files For Any Errors
- Recover Bad Packets
- Re Build Index chunks of the real media file
Real Media File Inspector is a freeware tool. You can simply launch the tool, open the faulty real media files with it and fix them with just a few clicks.
The common type of fixes which real media file inspector supports include:
- Fixes Real Media Decoding Errors
- Fixes some parts of real video which can not be played
- Corrects Data Chunk size values
- Corrects Data Chunk & INDX Chunks locations
- Recovers media packets inside the media files
- Fixes INDX chunk corruption
We hope you find this tool useful.