One of our reader Selva reported a problem saying: “My computer affected by focus changing. It automatically changes the focus within a particular time interval.“
It could happen if some of the registry keys in windows related to the focus setting of windows gets altered by virus or any other program.
Let’s see how can we fix this trouble.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open Start >> Run and type “regedit” (without quotes)
2. Navigate to the following path:
3. Right Click on the empty space and create a new DWORD value, or modify the existing value named ‘ForegroundLockTimeout’, set or modify the value to 0. (this value will cause the application to take the focus instantly.)
4. That’s it Done, exit registry and restart windows for changes to come into effect.
TIP: You can also set the registry keys to auto focus for a windows where you drag your mouse. Follow the procedure below
1. Open Registry Edit as explained above, Navigate to the following path in the registry:
2. Set the value to 1