There are times when you may want to get rid of clutter on your desktop and focus on one window to get some thing done as faster as it can be, in such a case if it is the desktop you can always hide them but if there are many windows opened then you minimize them all.
CinemaDrape is a free to use software, it helps you focus on your current task on the screen (such as a video in a web page, a photo or a document editor area) by instantly blanking or dimming the other less important areas in a web page or in the background windows.
You can anytime increase or decrease the focussed area around its corners, Press Ctrl+Q to quit the application anytime and press Ctrl+O to access the options window to control the opacity.
Key Features Of CinemaDrape
- It is easy to start: just move your mouse over the area you want to focus on and press Ctrl+F12 (or your own favorite custom keyboard combination). This works in any Web browser or in any other program you are using.
- To focus an entire window (such as your current, active window), just move your mouse over the title bar at the top of the window and press Ctrl+F12.
- It is easy to close: just press Esc or select Quit from the context menu.
- You can easily move or resize the focus area using the mouse or arrow keys.
- You can easily change the color or opacity of the drape that covers the less important screen areas.
- You can easily save your favorite focus areas for future use.
- It supports multi-monitor configurations.
- It requires no memory when the drape is not active and no extra tray icon!