There are times when you want to embed a photo slideshow on flickr onto your blog or website, there are many online services which allows you to it, one of them we have reviewed recently which can generate code to embed flickr photo album. But of the disadvantage of using any webservice to generate the embed code is that they add their own credit link in the code, which some people may not like to see on their website or blog.
In such cases there is a simple process on flickr you need to follow to generate the embed the website code directly through flickr website without using any third party website.
1. Login to your flickr account and open the photo album or photo set which you want to embed
2. Click slideshow to start the photo album slideshow in full browser screen.
3. Once the slideshow is started, you will see the share link in the right top corner of the screen click share to get the embed code.
4. Now you can copy the default embed code or customize its size as per your website page dimensions.
5. If you go for customizing your embed code, you will see more options of different sizes of the slideshow box for your website, you can also maintain the aspect ratio as shown in the image below.
You can see the photo gallery slide show of one our photo album taken from flickr in this post below this text.