When you install a new Web Browser like Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari, it tries to set itself as the default Internet browser. One of our readers installed Mozilla Firefox and set it as default browser. Now he wants to use Internet Explorer as his default Internet browser. The problem can be just reverse of it, with someone trying to use Mozilla Firefox as his default browser, while IE is set as default Internet Browser.
In this article we will share you a simple way of swathing your default Internet Browser between Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome because these are the three most commonly used Web Browsers.
You can select any of these three to make them your default web browser. After this, any Internet link you click on your computer will open in the browser you set as default browser.
Make Internet Explorer Your Default Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Options > Programs
3. Click on Make Default Button Below and Make IE your Default Browser
Make Mozilla Firefox Your Default Browser
1. Open Mozilla Firefox
2. Go to Tools > Options > Advanced
3. Click on Check Now button on this screen to make Mozilla Firefox your default browser
Make Google Chrome Your Default Browser
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the Tool icon at the top right corner of Chrome and Click on Options
3. Click on the button on this screen which says “Make Google Chrome My Default Browser”
Hope you find this article easy and useful. Please leave your comments and suggestion.