After installing Microsoft Office on Windows XP, you might see a language icon in the task bar. One of our readers sent us a email asking how to remove this language bar from the Windows Taskbar.
This language bar help is because of the Windows Language settings. In this article I will share you how to remove this help bar from Windows task bar.
To remove the language bar help from the Windows Taskbar, follow the below steps :
1. Open Control Panel and open the Regional and Language Options
2. Click the Language Tab and click Details. This will open the detailed window called Text Services and Input Languages
3. Click the Advanced Tab on Text Services and Input Languages
4. On Advanced Tab, under system configuration, click the checkbox saying “Turn off advanced text services”, and press OK.
5. That is it, after this you see that the language bar option disappears from the task bar.
Hope you find this fix easy to follow.