We like to have our favourite videos in all our devices. At the same time, to have a different video convertors for each format is too cumbersome. So, I would like to refer a wonderful utility called Freemake Video Convertor. You might have heard about the utility, but now it it available with more features, formats and benefits.
Freemake Video Convertor is a software of 11.9 MB. The fast accessibility and numerous options in such a compact design will surely make you to use the tool. The snapshot below presents you the tool.
Features of Freemake Video Convertor can be stated as:
- Large input range including video, audio, DVD and photos (more than 200).
- Many output formats like AVI, MKV, MP3, MP4, WMV, SWF, MPEG, 3GP.
- Convert into the format required by the devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Sony PSP, PS3, Android etc.
- Burn standard DVD upto 20 hrs and DVD-DL upto 40hrs.
- Preset the output settings.
- Upload to your YouTube account directly by this tool.
- Designed for NVIDIA CUDA for fast processing and less memory.
- Make slideshow with background music.
- Add visualisation to the audio songs.
- Some other features like cut, join, rotate, preset the output size are also available.
Let us understand how to use the convertor. The file can be added from your videos, audios or photos collections or even from the DVD with the help of the buttons on the top. Select the format from the large list present at the bottom. Click on Convert to proceed. By default, the output will be saved in the videos in C drive. Though, you can change the output location before choosing Convert. There are many Preset options also that can be defined.
If you want to carry the same process with more than one file, import all –> select them –> convert.
Making a slideshow with background music is something really very interesting. Collect all the pictures in the same folder, import them at once (by CTRL+A and then enter). Selct the format and then press enter. The slide show will be made. To add the music, play it and select the music at the bottom. You can also change the time interval between the different slides. And select Ok after making the changes. Then, click on convert after coming to the main window. Otherwise the changes you have made will not be applied.
To upload the video to YouTube. Select the video –> click on YouTube from the list at the bottom –> enter your login and password of YouTube. The video will be uploaded.
You can also join the files with the help of the option present in the top right. Select the desired files, check box join file, select the format and click convert. You mast have found the tool to be very helpful and moreover interesting. So, enjoy the freeware.
The freeware has been tested on Windows 7, so it will be compatible with all the other versions also.