Internet Explorer 8 is the best version of internet explorer till now, it is fast, secure and easy to configure and use. But by any chance if you want to remove or delete internet explorer 8 from your computer for any reason, we will tell how to remove it completely from Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Note: Internet explorer can not be uninstalled when you upgrade to Windows XP service pack 3. If you have to upgrade to Windows XP SP3 then you would need to first uninstall Internet Explorer, other wise you cannot remove or uninstall internet explorer 7 or internet explorer 8 from your computer.
Here is how you can uninstall – remove – delete internet explorer 8 from Windows XP and Windows Vista
Uninstall Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP
1. Open Start Menu >> Control Panel
2. Double click Add/Remove Programs
3. Find and select Internet Explorer 8 and Click Remove
Uninstall Internet Explorer 8 On Windows Vista
In case of windows vista internet explorer 8 does not get installed as a program it is considered as an update for windows vista
1. Open Start menu >> Control Panel
2. Select Programs and Features and click view Installed updates
3. Find and select Windows Internet Explorer 8 from the list and click Uninstall
If you like this article or this article helped you, you can +1 to recommend this article on google plus.