There are times when you may notice that a windows 8 modern UI app stopped working or running suddenly when you try to launch it, when an app does not run it will not display anything or just keep loading the interface for forever or some times nothing will happen when you try to launch a faulty app in windows 8.
There are many ways you can fix when a windows 8 app does not run or launch as there are multiple reasons behind it. The best simple way which works in most of the cases to fix the issue when an app is not working or running is mentioned below.
Update The Windows 8 App
1. On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store
2. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
3. Tap or click App updates and make sure that you are signed in to the Windows Store, sign in using your Microsoft account.
4. Tap or click Check for updates or simply update the app in windows 8 which was not working or running before
5. If updates are available, swipe down on or right-click the app updates you want, and then tap or click Install.
Uninstall The App and Reinstall
If the above method does not fix your problem of app not running, then you can uninstall the app and restart and then install that app again from windows 8 apps store.
Once you follow the above methods to solve this issue, make sure to restart your PC after completing the step by step process.
If you like this article or this article helped you, you can +1 to recommend this article on google plus.