One of most common problem faced by new users in Windows 7 is the problems in locating programs in windows 7 start menu, as it does not show all the programs not in a wider view but rather it is limited to small area on the windows 7 start menu where it is difficult many times to locate and find some already installed or newly installed programs.
Start Menu 7 is a freeware tool which allows you to access and find all programs in windows 7 start menu easily by tweaking it and making it feel like old classic start menu for windows 7 as shown in the image below.
This classic style start menu for windows 7 provides many good features like all programs view which can be accessed with keyboard shortcuts, alphabetical sorting of programs, add commands in start menu, access all control panel items. It also offers 4 different skins to tweak the look and feel of Start Menu 7.
Moreover it also have a power control option in the middle which allows you the several power options including lock or switch user, log off, restart, sleep, shut down and hibernate.
Following are some other key features of this free start menu for windows 7
1. The list of menu items is alphabetically sorted, you can easily find anything with its name.
2. Open any location on your PC with a single click.
3. There is a special Run button to access seldom used locations without adding them into menu.
4. Start Menu 7 has a customizable Power Buttons panel.
5. With Power Timer feature you can delay any of power management operations.