Some days back we received a quite common problem in which one of out reader Shashi Sonawane says:-
My windows explorer get hanged whenever I open it and try to close it down. The error CiceroUIWndFrame comes which shutting down.
The CiceroUIWndFrame error comes due to a bug in Microsoft Office which gives a message saying CiceroUIWndFrame and windows explorer becomes not responding when ever you log off or shut down your computer.
Let’s see how can you fix CiceroUIWndFrame error appearing at the time of log off and shutdown.
In order to fix this issue you need to remove Speech and Handwriting Recognition feature from Microsoft Office.
Follow the procedure given below to fix CiceroUIWndFrame error
1. Start >> Control Panel
2. Double Click Add Remove Programs
3. Locate Microsoft Office and click on change button
4. Now, Check the box which says: Choose advanced customization of applications
5. Browse to Office Shared Features, Alternative User Input, and select for Speech and Handwriting recognition (both) and make them Not Available
6. Click the update button and let it finish and you are done.[ Via onlinecomputertips ]
We hope this will help you fix the trouble, if it does not please let us know through comments.