From some days I noticed the new bing bar got installed across all the browser on my computer including Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. As all the browser toolbars are this one is also quite annoying and takes up much of the browser screen space, so I decided to remove it.
Here is how you can remove bing bar toolbar from Internet Explorer, Firefox or completely from your computer, follow the procedure below. 1.
For Internet Explorer
1. Run Internet Explorer, Press Alt Key to show up the menu bar and then go to Tools >> Manage Addons
2. Scroll down and locate Bing Bar – select it by clicking and then click the disable button to disable it a shown in the image below.
3. Now it will ask you to disable it features or completely disable it as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Uncheck the checkbox Bing Bar BHO to remove it disable it from showing up, that’s it done.
1. Open Firefox, go to Tools >> Add ons
2. Under addons listing you will find bing bar, select it by clicking and then click the disable button to disable it from loading next time you start firefox
3. That’s it done
Completely Uninstall Bing Bar
In order to completely remove bing bar, go to control panel >> add remove programs and then uninstall the program Bing Bar
Note: If you are uninstalling bing bar this way, you will need to make sure that IE or Firefox is not running at time.