The methods of printing a test page are all the same be it your Hewlett Packard or anything else. This is an important step to do before you start printing a new and important document. If we talk about it precisely, then there are two basic methods in which you can actually run a test page on your HP printer. Let us see them in detail.
Using the HP Toolbox
The first method that can help you in printing a test page from your HP printer is by using the HP toolbox. There are few of the steps that you need to follow and you will be able to print test page on from your printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open your PC and then to click on the start button.
- Then after you need to go to all programs and then select HP. Under the HP option, you need to select the HP toolbox. This is the step for all those who are using windows.
- Those who are using Mac OS needs to click on their hard drive icon. Now under this option, you need to select the application option.
- Once you click on applications, a new menu will open up. Search for HP and then click on the HP toolbox.
- After the completion of this step, click on the printer services Tab.
- Once the Tab opens up, you need to click on the print a test button. After that select the print option to start printing.
So, with these simple steps, your test page will be printed easily.
The test printing is easy in windows also. you just need to follow the steps that are given below.
- First of all, open up your PC and click on the start button. Then, you need to go to the control panel.
- After the control panel opens up, you need to go to the view devices and printers options. Search for it and click.
- Next, right click on your Printer’s icon and then you need to select properties.
- Once that is done, click on the general tab and then finally on the Print test button.
- Any problem regarding the printer could be solved by testing it first. Follow the above steps in order to do so.