Autorun.inf flash drives malwares spread these days through various portable USB devices like iPod, pen drives, autorun.inf malwares cause various types of damages like drive does open on double click, double clicking on drive opens search and even restart your computer when you try to open pen drive infected by autorun.inf malware.
We have already written about how to protect your computer against these autorun.inf viruses, how to remove these suspicious autorun.inf files with autorun eater and protect your computer from autorun.inf viruses by disabling autorun autoplay.
Flash Disinfector is another quite effective Flash Malware removing tool created by sUBs, it will target following flash malwares in general.
W32/Perlovga (copy.exe | host.exe)
VBS_RESULOWS.A (Hacked by Godzilla, Hacked by Moozilla)
w32automa worm (Autorun.vbs)
Trojan.Win32.VB.atg | Win32/Dzan | Worm_vb.bnr (tel.xls.exe | mmc.exe)
Worm.Win32.Delf.bf | W32.Fujacks (spoclsv.exe)
Trojan.Win32.VB.ayo [AVP] (Macromedia_Setup.exe)
Trojan.VBS.DeltreeY.b#1 (Destrukto!!! | destrukto.vbs)
Let see what does flash disinfector will do, and how can you use flash disinfector to remove autorun.inf malwares
What Flash Disinfector will do ?
Flash Disinfector will perform the following operations –
- Clean up the junk files spread by flash malwares
- deletes the suspicious autorun.inf files from the root directory
- Fix the damages done by the virus
- Also creates an autorun.inf folder in root directory of your system drive
Note: Make sure to stop any anti virus, firewall or any script blockers before running Flash Disinfector, We would suggest to run Flash Disinfector in the safe mode id possible.
How To Use Flash Disinfector
1. Download Flash Disinfector from here
2. Double click Flash_Disinfector.exe, follow the prompts
3. Your desktop may vanish for a while and then reappear back to normal
4. Wait till it finishes the scan, and then exit the program
Disclaimer: This tool does not guarantee the flash malwares removal and fixing your computer against all autorun.inf viruses.