In the world of internet, with low-priced recharge plans offering more data usage and the gradual increase in the use of 4G smart phones, tablets etc., has significantly increased the shift of population from paper to the virtual network of information and technology.
And the first thing that comes to our mind while surfing our way on net is blogging.
But how do I get more and more people visit my blog? Well, I overheard something called guest blogging/ guest posting which is very helpful and handy when it comes to the success of your blog. Guest posting really works wonder; you may want to read following information regarding the benefits of guest posts on various blogs:
- First step of acquaintance: You create your own blog with a target audience in your mind. Right? Well, if not, this is the first rule to a successful blog. Okay, so the question is that i have created my blog with target readers in mind but how can i reach them? Why am I not getting my fair share of audience? The answer is that your blog is not having enough exposure it needs. The thing that works in this respect is to write post for a popular blog with similar targeted audience. This posting of your article as a guest blogger is very helpful in getting your posts in touch with the vast yet relevant viewers.
- What is in it for me? : More you write furthermore the reading audience. This is not the case; when the editor is considering your article for a guest post, the quality of your writings would be of paramount importance. Therefore, you ought to put efforts and hard work in researching and writing content about the same. Now, I’ve put my time and brain in doing so but what do I get in return from the host blogger? In this case most of the bloggers who offer guest posting generally put a link of your blog at the beginning or the end of your post. Some of them even pay you for writing articles on their website.
- Making Contacts and influence: What guest blogs generally do is that it increases the chance of your posts being viewed, and read by more and more people. These people are mainly the loyal and regular readers of the host blogger. Therefore, you are not only gaining favor from the blogger, but also gaining trust of his/her subscribers. This greatly increases you influence as a good blogger. You can even gain popularity on social platforms by adding your twitter/facebook page’s link with your post. And it goes without saying that with more articles with your name on it, will in return increase the chance of your posts appear in the forefront of popular search engines like Google, yahoo, etc.
- Integrity & increased value of products: If my article is on some bloggers page and his/her readers went on to visit my blog; chances are that if i have genuine and useful information on my blog in relation to what I have posted on my guest post… they are likely to follow and stick around with my blog in future. In this way, with good content and facts, a rapport is established between me and my readers. They are more likely to visits the advertisements of products that I may have linked on my page. Therefore, it is vital to reach the right blogger with the right audience.
- Second step of progress: Not just that, with increase in expectations of the viewers, you should also focus on actively updating your blog. Although it is difficult to produce quality content in less time, you can in the meantime give opportunities to the other guest bloggers on your website as well. Thus, the concept of guest posting works like a chain reaction, giving you the opportunity to spread you thoughts and ideas to a larger group of people within a short interval of time.
- Increase in experience & understanding: It is natural when we interact with men and women all around the globe; we are in a way increasing our knowledge and awareness on the current topics/events. We can contribute in such discussions and gain a positive reflection of what people are saying about our articles and posts. It can act as a progressive criticism of our own skills as a writer. They have given a straight forward solution to various topics from simple to complex problems in a very easy way.
- Conclusion: It goes without saying that if you want your blog to gain coverage quickly, you need to start posting as a guest blogger. It will gain you the sufficient experience, exposure and it helps in expanding of your virtual networking. But at the same time you need to be careful about which blog you should pick for your guest posts. You need to look at traffic which the blog is producing, along with the influence it has on its readers (read their comment section as what people say about them.) Try not to post on blogs which are open to everyone and anyone i.e., a blog with no editor. Lastly, have fun while doing blogging!